Friday, October 26, 2007

Farewell




When I woke up this morning, I told myself, it is another day, it is the time to put myself together and move on. I ate breakfast with tears, but at least, I started eating. I went jogging with two puffy eyes, but at least, I decided getting out of the room. So, you see, I am moving … on…

I am that kind girl, who likes to do stupid, crazy things from now and then ( I guess you already knew that.) Sometimes, I’m sobbing to myself that I might never met another guy who would love me half as much as the love you had given me. But I have to leave, for the best of both of us (at least, by now, I think so, or I just did another spectacular job to mess everything up).

To my little world, many of men, whether of friends, dates or lovers – are but dimly known and I met them only to forget them: but you and our past will not be allowed so easily to die and I will treasure … to the very end of my little life. All the images of us together will always be beautiful, from the first one to the last...

Farewell Ding Ding, thanks for your love, take good care of yourself as you promised me, please…. and I will stop crying…

No comments: