Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Face . Book

You know there is this thing called facebook, which I barely use but if somebody writes something on my wall or sent me a message I will check it. So I checked it yesterday, and one more click I was on d2’s page. I was happily surprised by several pic of him linked from others. I was surprised because d2 is such a low key person that he won’t put his pictures online by himself, but finally there are some to see. I was happy because he looked pretty good in those b-day party pictures; he even had a hair cut and shaved.
And that is that, until second day I got hit by this thought that who is d2? He was the person I know everything of. I use to know what did he do everyday, who did he see, what funny things happened yaali yaali yaala. I use to even know what he ate, what he was wearing inside out, how many cigarettes he smoked a day ….. But now, I can only make some random assumptions guessing how his life looks like. Who is he? He was the person I wanted to marry to so badly, suddenly he is stranger again.
After finished the big report for my class today, I could not get rid of this picture hanging in my mind. So I drew it down. I actually emailed d2 my drawing and asked if he could put on his facebook as ID pic, although it won’t really matter a thing for either of us, I guess. I was amazed by the strong color contrast after I was done, red is my color and black is d2’s favorite. I did not do it on purpose; the color combination came out naturally. It was not a hard drawing at all, but most struggling one I must say, since my hands were shaking so bad when I was drawing it that I had to take a few breaks in order to finish.



My . Face

I am still afraid of being old, yet I know it comes sooner or later. So I got this idea that if I can not fight for it, I am going to record it. I created a new photo album named ‘daily’, meaning I am going to take a pictures of myself each day and upload them under that album. So a year later I will have at least 365 or more pictures and by go though them I can find out what day on where I had which wrinkle. Haha , is this something sounds crazy and fun?! It already started.

3 comments:

jiajia said...

ooh i think there are lots of ppl who do that... take daily pictures i mean :)

Me said...

hehe, i guess so too, I knwo you use to take some of ur outfits, and i really loved those, but u r not doing that anymore =L

Janet said...

亲爱的,要是真的这样舍不得,就回去吧,没有人会责怪你,你也不要自己责怪自己。