Friday, January 26, 2007

New toy



ordered a new phone, and new shared plan with MB3, a new number as well.
But really i had no problem with my old one RAZR, matter of fact, I loved my RAZR.
I think that is what a phone should be, small, slim, and smart. if there has to be something, it would be the camera. Although RAZR has camera and video, they are more like toy-style. Sure, you can take pictures but if any memorable moments occurred, you can only sigh and regret. So…here is my SumSungT629 slider cell phone. Like RAZR, it is small, slim, smart and with much better camera.

While I was all excited of getting my new phone, MB3 was mocking me with my easy-satisfy-low-tech personality. Coz, for him, no phone but iPhone is what a cell should look like. iPhone, as the first cell phone for Apple Company, is very cool, I have to say. But cell phone is cell phone, a useful toy, but still a toy. $600 is over the budget for toys, do not you agree? Maybe we should wait for the product cycle get to the peak point, thus consumers like us can enjoy low price and much mature product functions.

Anyway, my economical, well functioned, new toy will arrive TODAY, OH~YEAH~~

No comments: