Monday, November 26, 2007

Spooky story of today

Lately, I switched my anti-depression-hobby from shopping to cooking. I consider this is a healthier way for self recovering.

Yesterday, I just cooked 9 pounds chicken legs and 4 pounds beef. Rita came over to help me……to eat.

Today, I am trying to pack those cooked chicken into several small containers and distribute to friends. Since after seeing so many chicken in such a short of time….I just do not feel like eating them anymore.

Anyhow, the spooky story started after I put chicken into containers….then….I could not find any lids for these containers.

I yield my roommate C in the other room “HI~ roommie~~ did you see those lids.”

“What?~” C rushed over with a confused face.

“the lids for those containers.” I pointed those open containers with chickens in.

C started searching our kitchen cabinets, which I already searched. Minute later she turned over and gave me the most innocent look, “man, those containers are new, the lids must be somewhere~~” (What a useless comment, like I did not know...)

“and…where are our pot lids??” I just noticed that those pots who sitting on the stove were lidless too.

“Oh~oH~~ this is freaky….freaky in an annoying way~” C cried.

Then we came to a conclusion: there is a lids-ghost in our apartment. We can only hope he/she return our lids in time next time when we need them.

I have to switch containers for my chicken this time.

________________________________________________________
after Spooky story pictures as if after meal dessert. it just so necessary, haha

Dinner I had with Rita yesterday.

Lighting in my kitchen is terriable and my camera is outdated, anyway, it looks much nicer if the plate were in front of you. I sware...

When the lighting is right and camera performs, the vergi looks like following.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Silly gal, fundamentalist movement of religious extremists, when it comes to Pakistan, it is strongly related to Taliban.

Me said...

药西~