Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the edge of sanity

UPS screwed up my package by telling me the wrong address in the first place and wrong costumer service time when I called hours later. I was fiercely mad after seeing the damn door was closed behind UPS yellow brown sign, and about to call back and yell over the phone about their terrible customer services. However, I managed hang up the phone before my call was transferred to a representative. I mean, what is the use of doing this? Whoever picked the phone has nothing to do with whoever provided me the wrong information. Why am I getting mad or upset so easily lately? I always feel like throw things around and concentration is no longer possible for me. Am I on the edge of my sanity?

2 comments:

Janet said...

Look at the bright side..you are going on spring break soon, and i'm sure you'll have a wonderful birthday!!!

Me said...

thanks for being so cheerful hon, ur paris summer sounds more promising.