Sunday, March 2, 2008

Please do not stop the talk (1)

Subtitle: with Cassandra, roommate for 4 years.

I was sorting all the plastic containers in the kitchen, while C was taking her late dinner. I really hate having different shapes and sizes containers on the same shelf and all pile up in a chaos fashion. I said it in a commandable tone, more like to myself, but I said it out loud. “from now on, we only use round shape containers ok?.... all those squared ones stored in that shelf (point the one behind our microwave) …do not use them unless it is absolutely emergency…OK?! ”

C raised up her head and looked at me innocently said: “I am scared… you are so neat, if I live alone…I bet my apt would as messy as a pigpen .”

(I was released by knowing her scariness has nothing to do with my bossiness, better yet, she appreciated.)

…..


Not quite sure what did I say, but definitely something purposely to mocking C

She faked an anger and said: “you made an assumption and I rejected it!”

“So, you just committed a type I error!” I replied immediately.

Then we both bursted into laughter

C: “how nerdy are we?”

I : “Very, at least.”

...

C: “According to you, English is a whore, we should just rape it, right? ”

(I totally forgot when did I made that joke, but must be the time I mispronounced some English words. Well ... as long as she enjoys it. )

No comments: