Sunday, March 2, 2008

Please do not stop the talk (2)

Subtitle: with AL, ex-boyfriend, recent broke up.

AL : “You over estimate my family; under estimate me and under estimate yourself.”

Ivy: “Wow, I'm really not a good analyst I guess. Maybe I should just be a cashier…swipe credit cards for people. ”


Ivy: “I think I am jealous your iPhone”

AL: “en… I had a name for her…”

Ivy: “It is SHE!?... no wonder I am jealous.”


“I am together kinda girl, I like to do everything together. I like go to work together and get off together; I like to clean the house together and brush teeth together; I even like to dump garbage together.”

--Ivy


“Do not be depressed, be yourself. And whatever you do, I will always be here for you.”

--AL


Ivy: “Are you gonna give me my money back?”

AL : “It depends, that is a penalty.”

Ivy: “That is a loan.”


AL: “Do you want me to say something to make you feel better?”

Ivy : “OK…”


(I can not appreciate enough to have him in my life, regardless the consequences are. And I can only hope for the best.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize the conversation was recorded!? :P

Me said...

cross fingers that you did not say anything would make u regret later. =)

Janet said...

very cute

Me said...

to janet: thx for liking,