Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Day

School officially started today. Which is ok, I guess, I do not suppose be in any of the classes if my professor did not mess my class list in the first place. Then I was thinking, that was not fully his fault, I did not double check on my list and simply assumed he was right. And now my plan has to revise, stuck in MKE and see where the opportunity leads me. What a BULL~
My life has always been on the edge, but never bothers me as much as right now. Maybe all is just because I am aging faster than I thought. Then I played the stupidest game called ‘what if’ with myself for a long while. What if my professor did not mistook my class list, I would be free to go anywhere now for job or other reasons. What if I did not quit my previous job, I would be the head of the department by now. What if I stick with my first choice and never question myself what if then, I won’t be left cold and cry. Yet, I know, life does not take what ifs, while all those things happening. I thought it has to be that way. I must believe my professor, because he is the director of my program. I had to leave my job, because I won’t stay here forever. I could not take this anymore, because I know I will drive both of us nuts in long run.… And now, I could not help but wondering that if I am under ‘nuts’ category, since I can easily howling for no reason in a middle of typing or reading.
I recovered from my cold, thus I do not have to plug tissue paper in my nose anymore. However, my head is still aching, even just nodding, I fell it is going to split from the middle. And I can do nothing about it.

No comments: