Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things I have been doing this week

Last week before school starts, since my professor screwed on my record, I still have one class before kiss school good! That is sort of ok, sort of not, gotta work on that.

My co-work in the office wanted going out tonight, I told her that I do not want to get them all sick like me so I better stay at home tonight. Which is partially true, the other part was… I never liked bars and clubs, and never in the mood for those.

After nagging about the kitchen floor for quite a while, C and I decided to work on it.

Each of us holding a bush, crowing on the floor, inch by inch by inch….brushed the floor… three times. C suddenly cried out ‘hahahah do we look like geishas (from the memories of Geisha)? I gonna work my way up..I wanna be a geisha….lalala…’ Sometimes I am amazed that she can always holds her spirit this high. We were just going to get the kitchen floor done, but it ends I brushed the bathroom and she brushed the hallway. Two hours later, we started regretting that we were working so hard on the floor, since our landlord won’t pay us for all that.


Thanks HongYing and Yanlin came over be my eating mates, without you guys I won’t have the appetite for anything. Tomorrow will be busy with taking grocery tour. And this weekend Vivian will come to town, oh, nice. Although I stayed over her place in NJ briefly, we did not get chance to do a real chat. V and I, some part of us are counterparts, other part of us are bipolar. But luckily, we still scream out loud every time seeing each other.

No comments: