Friday, January 25, 2008

What about Thursdays

Huh~ I just do not get it why Thursday is so hot.
Professor A called me that want me to organize a hot pot party for Chinese New Year that was very nice of him doing this three years in a row. I asked when will be the best time for us to meet and set up a guest list. He said ‘Thursday would be the best day.’ And I said ‘sure’.
Professor B is my advisor, I need to see him at least two hours a week. I asked ‘what day will be the most convenient for you?’ he said “Thursdays.” And I said ‘Sure’
When I meet up with Professor A, and tried to set up a date for the hot pot, he said the best day is next Thursday.
I am planning go to Chinese Restaurant with Professor B, since he has been like a father to me. But he said he only around campus on Thursdays.
Chinese School dropped me an email asked me if I can instruct another program this semester. I said ‘Sure, what day you are thinking?’ “Thursdays”
The lady who schedules student time sheet called me today asking if I can stay longer for Thursdays. I said ‘not really, matter of fact I have to leave early, but what is up’. Then she told me that on Thursdays there is this meeting somewhere for something, so they need someone be in the office the whole time to taking care of the phone calls.
Ok, that is that, not mentioning my class mates asking me if I want to join theirs every Thursday out going, and my coworker wondering I can go to this place (forgot the name, since I won’t make it in the first place) for the drink (forgot that drink’s name also, since I am not even gonna be there) with her, and my roommate wants me to work out with her on Thursdays.
So, my Thursdays literally became the heaviest day. Now it looks like this. Wake up at 6:30am, have class at 8am, go to library after class; go to work at noon; go to see my professor at 3pm; have dinner in my car while I am driving to the Chinese school and get it done by 8pm then go for those social events if I still have energy left.
Wow , what is so great about Thursday anyway? And what is wrong about other six days of the week?

No comments: