Sunday, January 6, 2008

"Turn into something beautiful --- Yellow"

Days blur into nights, it just so quickly that I did not realize what did I do everyday.
And.... I am kind of sick with getting so sick at the beginning of.. almost everything year....


This one is for JiaJia, last year she HAND made a Christmas card for me, it is still on the display shelf. I really wish I can do the same, but I clearly know I am not that elaborate. So here is a very Christmasy kinda green and red, hope it works.


This is for Janet, sorry girl, I was going to call you on NY's eve, but I must misplaced your phone number somewhere.

PS, Since I am so sick lately, all the lines here are kinda shaking.... I did not do that on purpose. :(

Everyone, Happy New Year, if it is not too late; and keep warm, if you happen being in a not-that-warm place.

4 comments:

jiajia said...

me likey :)

Me said...

to JiaJia: glad u like it, I will mail it to ya~~

Janet said...

I love the pic...I love the bright yellow background. Why is the bird? Any hinted meaning?

Janet said...

Dear, I received the drawing in the mail today. It's so awesome! It's already framed and displayed on my bookshelf. Thanks again! Best new Year's gift I've received so far.