Thursday, December 6, 2007

All R Dreams

Gold and silver, transparent chest

Dreamt about you, in my room, for no reason we started making out. Kissing, touching and all that, and all of sudden, you said ‘honey, wait, I need to recharge my heart.’ Confusing enough, I unbuttoned your shirt, your chest was transparent. I could see the gold and silver colors with different shapes doing all kinds of mechanical works inside of your chest. You said, ‘baby, that is how my heart works, now I need to charge it, otherwise it gets weaker and weaker.’ Stocking indeed, but before I could say a word, here came in a dark, short, round shape, very unpleasant looking man/woman (could not really tell), this person said to you, ‘you have to go.’

With that, you left, and I, dissolved.

Tasteless tourists

I was traveling, to somewhere noisy. I found a house, large and warm, the owner said to me ‘you can take that room.’ So I did.

One day, while I was resting under the window, there were a troop of tasteless dressed people came in, they yielding loud and jumping around. They looked at me and bursted into laugher ‘this place is for tourists~~not for you!’

Big blue water and dolphin

I was standing in a middle of huge pond, so huge as if it were a lake or sea. But that did not matter much, the water just covered my knees, I standing there and feeding a dolphin, the dolphin swimming happily and I was smiling and feeding the dolphin that was all I did.

And then the clouds came over the pond, the water no longer blue and the dolphin transformed into a shark. The shark swam around me furiously, with only its triangle dorsal fin showed above the water. The water got colder and colder, I was stung and senselessly, standing there, watching, no fear, or I just did not remember.

I forgot after how long, the water finally back to blue and the shark became dolphin again, and I left the pond. I looked back; there was no dolphin anymore, only the big blue water.

No comments: