Thursday, December 20, 2007

new hobby besides doing nothing


Red is the only color in my world, so that is me listening an iPod.
It is the very first brush water paint, not quite use to the brushes yet, the back ground red looks kinda ... unpleasant...haha....reminds me a four years old.

HongYing said 'we can be sisters' I thought that is kinda touching, so this is her.
She also said blue and green are her favorite colors. hope this kind of fair tale blue would work.
Janet, yours are coming. I am going to have a sister serie. What is ur favorite colors?

It was the day we drove to New York City. I was going to color all the cars red, but I changed my mind eventually. That is Lincoln tunnel ahead, hehe I guess I am a four years old.

5 comments:

jiajia said...

i like your drawings :)

Me said...

hehe thanks kinda babyish tho ha

Anonymous said...

你是学艺术类专业的?

Me said...

to airylea 哈哈, 我是学业余艺术专业的 ^_^

Janet said...

Wow, your pics are so nice!! My favorite color is light blue and light green :) Paint anything for me, and I'll love it!