Thursday, December 6, 2007

Remorse

Please forgive me for putting commons on your laziness and carelessness. I did not mean it in a bad way at all. I guess it was the PMS.

I truly like who you are and how you are, it just up to a point I can not take anymore.

And I do not even want you to change, coz that won’t be you, but I just can not take it anymore.

I never meant to hurt you, although it is the consequence, and I knew it.

Maybe, I am a crazy, irrational, psycho, whatever you call it.

So please do not take my words too serious, I was just talking, barely making any sense most of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing need to be apologize for, never blame you for anything. And if you need the answer anyway ... I always forgive you for whatever you do. I say stuff and all that, I just need to deal with my own problem (which you sort of help to create, but its my problem now :P)