Saturday, February 23, 2008

神奇的小王 (16)

Subtitle : From Beef to Pork

Since I was so successful with the steak I made weeks ago, I believe I can just get pork to a higher level. It is still very very easy and only takes about 10 to 15 min.
all you need are pork, (1/2 inch thick seems pretty good, it is easy to cook and fast for the flavor to get in the meat) salt, steak spice, soy souce, cumin (孜然 in Chinese).



Dash salt and steak spices on the pork, both side if you like stronger taste.
Note: maybe you want put less salt than how you do on beef, coz we gonna add soy souce later, and you do not want your pork get too salty to eat then.



Spray oil on the bottom of your cooking pan,
lay your pork in it.
add soy souce, wait for 3 min and flip the pork over and add some more soy souce on the other side, stay for another 3 min.
(turn your stove power to high )



Ready to eat.
Dash cumin for an exotic flavor.
I guess you will enjoy it as much as beef.

No comments: