Tuesday, February 5, 2008

OK.. I will let you go....

As title said.....

____________________________________________
You don't have to live a double life just because your sign is symbolized by two fish. Your interests are so varied that others may have a hard time keeping up with you. No matter what you appear to be doing, your real focus now should be on your inner world as you explore uncharted areas of your imagination. Tuesday, February 5, 2008



___________________________________________

Life has been pretty good to me...I really should not complain anymore, only if I can ignor my 'inner world' as my horoscope mentioned... Really, I've got enough goodies from life...more than enough...most of time. I really appreciated...
__________________________________________

I will still keep putting on some cooking tips, that is at least I can do. Check them out and take a good care of yourself. You will do just as great as it could be without me in bothyour career and life in general.
...hugs...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the least that you could do is closure lol, clear up that mind, head to one direction, don't scatter around, you're not bruce wayne by the day and batman by the night you know

Me said...

can not tell if u r being sarcastic or civil...or peaceable..

Anonymous said...

i want something and i can offer something. you have what i want but you don't want to give it away, yet you still want what i can offer. don't do that. just say "no deal" and we're set.

P.S. You horoscope say DO NOT ignore your inner, not ignore it, you got a typo in ur blog.

Me said...

I want nothing from you except you doing well; I left you does not means I do not care about you anymroe, you are the guy I gave my best two years to after all.