Thursday, February 14, 2008

too little too late (title has nothing to do with the content below)

I was just going to group those people who took my class under my gmail account. However, I accidentally hit the ‘sent’ key. Thus over hundreds of my contacts received a blank email from me yesterday.

Anyhow, it turned out to be a pretty interesting study here. Within 24 hours, I received 14 emails asking ‘why is nothing here’ ‘did u forget attachment something?’ ‘how come it is blank’…… on top of those, two people MSNed me right away asking ‘what is up?’ ‘do u know u send a empty email?’ on top of those, 3 people called me over the phone. Add all up, it is 19 out of 145 people replied, meaning, approximately 13.1% of my social circle are care me enough to make the effort to ask about this abnormal behavior.

Is 13.1% a bigger or small number? Is it a question of the higher the number is the better your social life would be? Who knows.

Just want to take the time thank everyone who somehow cared and slightly sorry for the interruption.

I love you all~~

3 comments:

jiajia said...

lol. er... i just figured it was an accident @__@

Anonymous said...

我也关心你啊。

我一开始还以为你换email帐号了呢,因为这是我发现的唯一可能有价值的东西。

然后我仔细把它跟我存的地址对比了一些,确认没有一丝一毫的区别后,我很肯定地推断你一定是。。。。。手发抖了。。。

所以。。。你的数据应该提高一点,爱你的人不要太多...

Me said...

to jiajia and yanlin:谢谢亲们, 这样就有14.5% 啦~ 小心灵又舒坦啦~